Friday, March 4, 2011

So blessed with what the Lord said to me this day

Just this morning when I wake up, I checked my cell phone and I was moved by one of the text message. I can really feel that God is talking to me:

"I know you are tired, hurt and a little bit angry. Don't give up. You have much to do. I look beyond all your weaknesses. I forget all your mistakes. All I want you to do is believe in Me. Remember when I said it is finished? You don't have to wrestle any longer with all your troubles. Just lift up your hands. I'll take all your burdens. Don't be afriad. For I am here always. Who can be against you? Charge you guilty? Say you're unworthy? No one! I who made you, saved you, justified you, who made you worthy. I will be everything you are not. Just believe my child. I have overcome the world all for you, only for you. I love you." - GOD

You know it is really amazing how God can brighten up your day with just a simple text. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment